Book a hotel near Basilica of St Anthony of Padua, Nuku'alofa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Basilica of St Anthony of Padua
Basilica of St Anthony of Padua Hotel & Travel Guide
Often, much of what we understand about a particular religion is founded on snippets of news stories and outdated stereotypes. Basilica of St Anthony of Padua offers an excellent opportunity to experience a sacred place for yourself.
If you're hoping to experience it for yourself, you will need to head to Nuku Alofa, the nation's capital. This important city hosts a great number of inquisitive travelers at all times of the year.
If you prefer to be within close reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 accommodation options available nearby. The Loumaile Lodge and The Black Pearl Suites are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Basilica of St Anthony of Padua.
Take a brief journey of 4 miles (6 kilometers) and you will reach the Fafa Island Resort, a superb option if you want to pamper yourself.
If it's been a long day, try to keep your brain awake with a shot of caffeine. You can order a cup of coffee from Victor's Cafe, an easy walk away. If your stomach is grumbling, take a table at Tiger Inn Chinese Takeaway, a frequented eatery close by. At the end of your day, you can toast the new memories made at Tali'eva Inn Bar, only a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Basilica of St Anthony of PaduaIf you have extra time, have a look at what else is happening in the area:
- A cemetery usually isn't a must see site on most people's touring itineraries, but you'll discover that Royal Tombs has an intriguing story to tell about the life and times of the region.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make plans to visit Centenary Chapel, a peaceful house of worship.
- Talamahu Market is a charming spot where you can find a unique souvenir for a loved one and satisfy your appetite.
- Royal Palace of Tonga should definitely appear on the itinerary of any visitor to the area that has an interest in history and architecture. Don't forget to inquire for information on visiting and building access.
- If you are seeking somewhere to contemplate the religious side of life, go to St Mary's Cathedral.