Book a hotel near Bartlett Arboretum, North Stamford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bartlett Arboretum
Bartlett Arboretum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy the tranquility at Bartlett Arboretum, one of the area's leading natural attractions.
Stamford, where it is to be found, sits 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Hartford.
Staying in the vicinity of Bartlett Arboretum won't be difficult, since there are 17 potential accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Bedford Post Inn and Courtyard by Marriott Stamford Downtown are two places to consider.
Have a rest at one of the budget accommodations in the surrounding area. A couple of popular ones are the Amsterdam Hotel and the Super 8 Stamford/New York City Area.
Are you somebody that has lavish tastes? If so, you can find a small collection of top-rated establishments located just a short drive away. Make an inquiry at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich and Global Luxury Apartments near Mill River Park.
After visiting all the popular tourist sights, sample the culinary delights at Avanti Restaurant Pizza-Take (42 Alma Rock Road, Stamford), just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bartlett ArboretumIf you're hoping to jam as much as you possibly can into your time away, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center is the place to go for people eager to learn about the environmental characteristics of the area. Make sure to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Learning more about the history of an area at Stamford Historical Society Museum might make you feel more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Try to imagine life many years in the past while you're on a tour of the local historic residence, Hoyt Barnum House.
- The excellent performances, exhibits and other events offered by Curtain Call are treasured by the local community's creators and viewers.
- Tee up at Sterling Farms Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a few games.