ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Barcelona getaway
With a stay at this Ciutat Vella hotel, you'll be steps from Rambla del Raval and Raval Cat. La Rambla and Boqueria Market are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 186 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plasma TVs with cable channels, and iPod docks. Minibars, room service, and rainfall showerheads are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 4274 reviews
About the Barceló RavalLocation Rambla del Raval, 17-21, Barcelona, Barcelona 08001
Barceló Raval offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Barceló Raval. This 4.5-star Barcelona hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 186 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) (16.1 km / 10 mi)
- Train station: Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Liceu Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Barceló Raval offers 186 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. 32-inch plasma televisions come with cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
B-LOUNGE - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Property Registry Number - HB-004337
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 2.65 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Barcelo Raval
- Barcelo Raval Barcelona
- Barcelo Raval Hotel
- Barcelo Raval Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Raval
- Barcelo Raval Barcelona, Catalonia
- Barceló Raval Hotel Barcelona
- Barceló Raval Hotel
- Barceló Raval Barcelona
- Barceló Raval
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.