Leave your phone in the glove compartment and enjoy a break away from the stresses and the hassles of modern life at Ayo Rock Formations.
The Paradise Villas & Apartments is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Ayo Rock Formations, making it the ideal place for you to get some rest and relaxation during your stay.
Put your feet up at one of the bargain accommodations not too far away. Why not select from one of the Aruba Blue Village and the Arawa Kunuku Houses?
You've definitely earned a night or two at one of the few first-rate establishments in the surrounding area. The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba and Riu Palace Aruba All Inclusive are well-known.
A favorite place for hungry travelers, Mimijo Snack (Cashero, Santa Cruz) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. It's a short 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Ayo Rock Formations.
Other Things to Do Near Ayo Rock Formations
When you're finally finished with Ayo Rock Formations, you won't run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- A visit to Donkey Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary, is worthwhile for every wildlife fan.
- A remarkable geological landmark, Stonehenge of Aruba is certainly worth a visit.
- A splendid geological landmark, Natural Bridge - Boca Andicuri is certainly worth a visit.
- Discover a unique local attraction that the whole family can enjoy. Aruba Ostrich Farm is a wonderful activity when the sun is out.
- Explore a time long past with a visit to Gold Mine Ranch, a fascinating historic mine.