Find & compare boutique hotels in Aurora, CO from $62
Top Aurora Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Aurora, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Town Center at Aurora and Anschutz Medical Campus. You can choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Aurora and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Aurora with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Aurora Sports Park, Cherry Creek State Park, and Aurora Reservoir.
- Other things to see include Buckley Air Force Base, Southlands, and Blackstone Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try capuchin and marmoset monkey for sale.
- For vet care, Parkside Animal Health Center, VCA Smoky Hill Animal Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Aurora
- Motel 6 Aurora, CO - East Aurora
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- WoodSpring Suites Aurora Denver Airport
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
- Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Aurora
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Aurora.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.