Auburn University is one of those fantastic destinations that will be sure to remain with you well after your trip has come to an end.
It's located in Auburn.
Auburn University will basically be on your doorstep if you choose to reserve a room at The Hotel At Auburn University and University Inn.
If you're just looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, look into the handful of budget hotels that are just a few minutes away. You can find the InTown Suites Auburn and the Sleep Inn & Suites Auburn a reasonable distance away.
If you are feeling a bit frazzled from all the running around, treat yourself to a delicious caffeine hit at Starbucks, just a brief walk away. You'll find more substantial eating options also nearby at Chick-fil-A. Of course, there is no better way to finish up a long day of adventures than with a refreshing drink. Skybar Cafe, also a short walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Auburn University
After you're finished with Auburn University, there are plenty of other journeys to take in the wider area:
- Lovers of nature should spend a few hours at Donald E. Davis Arboretum. Look up the names of the shrubs and trees that grow there, or simply enjoy being out in nature.
- Get ready for an evening bursting with talent by visiting Telfair Peet Theater.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, in addition to education, at Jules Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts, which obtains, secures and displays art for the benefit of the community.
- Whether you're a golf lover or it's your first time, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Moore's Mill Golf Club.
- Take the family for a trek in the great outdoors at Chewacla State Park.