The subtleties of the regional culture may make themselves known at Artisans of Mancos.
Cortez, where it can be found, sits 240 miles (386 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Denver.
Most visitors head out here with similar intentions, and as there's only 1 hotel option in the area, it's easy to make new friends. From Artisans of Mancos to the Sundance Bear Lodge is 4 miles (6 kilometers).
Absolute Bakery & Cafe (110 South Main Street, Mancos), is a great place to catch up with friends, dream of more adventures or just relish a sweet baked treat. If you feel like a drink with friends, you'll love the impressive selection of beer, wine and spirits at Columbine Bar (123 Grand Avenue, Mancos).
Other Things to Do Near Artisans of Mancos
When you're finally finished with Artisans of Mancos, you're not going to run out of ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the region:
- Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center has all the information you will need to make the most of your visit.
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Mesa Verde National Park Entrance is a place you will certainly appreciate. Bring the kids for a walk in this calming environment.
- Get in on the beauty of nature at Spruce Canyon Trail. This local hiking trail is very popular among visitors and locals alike.
- Put on your best walking shoes and head out on Point Lookout Trail. This scenic trail is an ideal way to immerse yourself in the charming natural beauty of the area.
- Go on a journey among nature's beauty at Prater Ridge Trail, a popular local trail.