Pet owners shouldn't miss Ardmore, a city known for its casinos, and sights like Memorial Park and Hardy Murphy Coliseum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ardmore and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ardmore with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Arbuckle Wilderness, Lake Murray State Park, and Lake Murray.
- Other things to see include Greater Southwest Historical Museum, Eliza Cruce Hall Doll Museum, and Gold Mountain Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try Strand.
- For vet care, Vetco, Family Pet Clinic, and Ardmore Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ardmore
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ardmore
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Sand Bass Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Budget Inn Madill
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ardmore
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Ardmore.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.