Exercise your best poker face while playing a round at Apache Gold Casino.
As soon as you're ready to start exploring, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Globe - Miami.
Since it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, many people visiting Apache Gold Casino take a room at the Apache Gold Resort Hotel.
If you feel you can't function without at least a sip of coffee, head to Cutter Coffee Company (5 U.S. 70, San Carlos). Need more than a quick bite? Sit down, check out the menu and have your pick from a combination of meals at Apache Prime Steakhouse (5 U.S. 70, San Carlos).
Other Things to Do Near Apache Gold Casino
In addition to Apache Gold Casino, travelers often check out some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Whether you're a golf lover or it's your first time, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Apache Stronghold Golf Club.
- Besh Ba Gowah Archeological Park is a local attraction that will bring you back to another era. You will see evidence of an archaeological dig, in addition to a number of fascinating items that were unearthed.
- Pack some lunch and walk to the summit of Round Mountain Park.
- The performances, cultural festivals and various other events showcased at Cobre Valley Center for the Arts are valued by the community's creators and viewers.
- Toss the ball around with your friends and enjoy the greenery at Old Dominion Historic Mine Park. You can even bring a delicious picnic and make a day of it.