Are you thinking it's time to make your way to Antietam National Battlefield?
You can visit it in Hagerstown, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
Staying a short drive away from Antietam National Battlefield shouldn't be too much of a problem, due to the fact that there are 5 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can take a peek at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center and Quality Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Antietam National Battlefield
After you've visited Antietam National Battlefield, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Discover some compelling stories from a bygone era while you stroll around Antietam National Cemetery.
- Tolson's Chapel is a peaceful house of prayer. You can merely look at it from afar or find out if there is an opportunity to spend some time inside.
- Ensure you spare some time to see Antietam Creek, a renowned body of flowing water that should definitely be on every visitor's list of landmarks to visit.
- Not the most glamorous or famous museum, Pry House Field Hospital Museum might still be worth a few hours of your time if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- If you love golf and would like to play, make your way to Cress Creek Golf Club.