Book a hotel near American Philatelic Center, State College
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near American Philatelic Center
American Philatelic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? American Philatelic Center was meant to be witnessed.
This site is located in State College, which is roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Cafe culture varies widely around the world. Order a coffee and some snacks from Dam Donuts, a brief stroll from American Philatelic Center, and take in the little differences! Still feeling hungry? Wine and Cafe on the Park is also close-at-hand and offers visitors a more serious dining experience. It's the perfect time to get a nightcap when dusk starts creeping in. Enquire about a local spirit or wine at Big Spring Spirits, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near American Philatelic CenterAfter visiting American Philatelic Center, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- What is better than an exciting cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Make some time to visit Big Spring Spirits and you will find out.
- Are you eager to find some green space to enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or simply sit in the sun? You ought to visit Talleyrand Park.
- The kids will have a blast traveling along on Bellefonte Historical Railroad Society.
- Most visitors here will hear talk of Creekside Rock and Gems at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- Responsible for the presentation and safekeeping of significant artworks, Bellefonte Art Museum for Centre County is an excellent destination for those passionate about art.