Book a hotel near Alipore Zoo, Alipur
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alipore Zoo
Alipore Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
The world of animals never ceases to amaze. Get up close to some of the creatures that we share the earth with at Alipore Zoo.
To experience it for yourself, make the trip to Kolkata. You'll soon discover what it is that makes this city such a hit with travelers.
It'll be such a brief commute from the hotel to Alipore Zoo if you decide to stay at one of the 53 accommodations in the immediate vicinity. The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Taj Bengal and The Park Kolkata are located 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll sleep tighter than your purse strings at the OYO 2506 Hotel Homely Raj. You'll find it 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Out of the selection of hotels a few minutes away, only the Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata provides upmarket accommodation and services. It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Are you craving some caffeine, a sweet treat or both to keep you on the go? Neha Stores is a great place to savor a snack and it's within walking distance of Alipore Zoo. Also close by is Blossom Square, where you can sit down and enjoy a wider selection of meals. Observe a new side of the area and enjoy a wine or beer at The Junction, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Alipore ZooWhen you're finished visiting Alipore Zoo, get ready to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- National Library offers a fantastic collection of books and other resources that reading enthusiasts won't want to miss. Be sure to make enquiries in advance for important visiting information.
- Cemeteries aren't just ghoulish attractions. Visitors to Bhawanipore Cemetery discover architecture, art, history and more at this intriguing spot.
- Learn all about the terrific creatures living at Chintamoni Kar Sangrahalay, a respected animal sanctuary.
- If you are interested in plant science or just the beauty of nature, Horticultural Gardens is a fun way to spend a few hours.
- Go on a guided tour of Victoria Memorial, a local historical gem and among the area's unmissable sights.
Jump on a train at the nearest station, Kidderpore Rail Station, after seeing Alipore Zoo. It's a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!