ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Ako Onsen and 2 miles (3 km) of Ako Kaihin Park with a stay here. Ako Marine Science Museum, Salt Country and Ako City Museum of History are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop, and free WiFi in public areas. Free train station pick-up is offered as well. Take advantage of the free self parking.
Free wired Internet, balconies
In addition to free wired Internet, the 8 guestrooms offer balconies and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include hair dryers, safes, and showers. Bathrooms are shared.
About the MISAKI TERRACELocation 165-10, Ako, Hyogo 678-0215
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. Public spaces have free WiFi. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are free. Free self parking is available.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Ako Sakoshi Station (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
MISAKI TERRACE offers 8 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Ako hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Private balcony
- Flat-screen television
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
MISAKI TERRACE has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Number of children who can stay free - 3
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- MISAKI TERRACE Hotel Ako
- MISAKI TERRACE Hotel
- MISAKI TERRACE Ako
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.