ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 5-minute walk of this Ako hotel, you'll find Setonaikai National Park and Ako Onsen. Ako Kaihin Park and Ako Marine Science Museum, Salt Country are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a sauna and a bar/lounge. Guests will appreciate free perks like free self parking and WiFi in public areas. A coffee shop, a terrace, and a garden are also on offer.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 35 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, refrigerators, and TVs. Free bottled water, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
51.0% of guests recommend out of 127 reviews
About the GinpasoLocation 2-8 Misaki, Ako, Hyogo-ken 678-0215
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at Ginpaso. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Ako hotel.
- 1 building
- 35 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (169.2 km / 105.1 mi)
- Train station: Ako Banshuako Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ginpaso offers 35 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. This Ako hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include slippers and hair dryers.
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ginpaso Ako
- Ginpaso Hotel
- Ginpaso Hotel Ako
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.