ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
With a stay at this Himeji hotel, you'll be steps from Egret Himeji and a 5-minute walk from Igidani Onsen. Kodera Onsen and Mt. Shosha are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the laundry service and free Internet in public areas.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
The 111 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and refrigerators. Other amenities include down comforters, hair dryers, and phones.
About the Hotel Wing International HimejiLocation 132 Wata-machi, Himeji, Hyogo-ken 670-0921
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hotel Wing International Himeji also features a vending machine, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Himeji hotel.
- 1 building
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (126.5 km / 78.6 mi)
- Train station: Harimatakaoka station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Wing International Himeji offers 111 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. Beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Yumezen - This diner specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Wing International Himeji
- Wing International Himeji
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.