ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Aix-en-Provence
With a stay at this Mazarin Quarter hotel, you'll be steps from La Rotonde - Place General Charles De Gaulle and Statue of Paul Cezanne. Aix-en-Provence Tourism Office and Hôtel de Caumont - Centre d'Art are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and onsite conference space. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a terrace are also offered.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 67 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 535 reviews
About the Hotel Saint ChristopheLocation 2 Avenue Victor Hugo, Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone 13100
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 377 square feet (35 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Saint Christophe. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Aix-en-Provence hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 377 sq ft of conference space
- 35 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1936
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) (26.4 km / 16.4 mi)
- Train station: Aix-en-Provence Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Saint Christophe offers 67 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. 66-cm LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary toiletries and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Brasserie leopold - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a onsite parking. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Saint Christophe Aix-en-Provence
- Saint Christophe Aix-en-Provence
- Saint Christophe AixenProvenc
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in May.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.