ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Aix-en-Provence
Within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, you'll find Grand Theater of Provence and Pavillon Noir. Les Allees Provencales and Aix-en-Provence Tourism Office are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and free newspapers.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 133 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 1081 reviews
About the Renaissance Aix-en-Provence HotelLocation 320 Avenue Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Aix-en-Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone 13100
Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a steam room. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4736 square feet (426 square meters). A fitness center, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Aix-en-Provence hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 133 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 4736 sq ft of conference space
- 426 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) (25.1 km / 15.6 mi)
- Train station: Aix-en-Provence Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel offers 133 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Le Comptoir du Clos - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Jardin Ephem'R - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Bar L Avant Scene - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Spa Renaissance has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 35 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 35 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children under 18 years old are allowed in the spa from 9 AM to 1:30 PM and 7 PM to 9 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.8 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aix-en-Provence Hotel
- Aix-en-Provence Renaissance
- Aix-en-Provence Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Hotel Renaissance Aix-en-Provence
- Renaissance Aix-en-Provence
- Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Renaissance Aix en Provence Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.