Book a hotel near Airborne and Special Ops museum, Terry Sanford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Airborne and Special Ops museum
Airborne and Special Ops museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. Airborne and Special Ops museum is always ready for you.
It is located in Fayetteville, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
There are 2 hotels available close by, and they're terrific for those who would like being just a short commute away. The Regency Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg and Value Place Fayetteville, NC (Bragg) are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Airborne and Special Ops museum.
You'll be able to choose from a few inexpensive solutions not too far away. Some popular places are the Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg and the Comfort Inn Near Ft. Bragg.
Relax over a cup of coffee and enjoy one or two delectable nibbles at Blue Moon Cafe (310 Hay Street, Fayetteville). The fact that it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Airborne and Special Ops museum means that it's easy to locate when you've finished sightseeing. If you're particularly hungry, you can walk 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) to The TapHouse (411 Hay Street, Fayetteville).
Other Things to Do Near Airborne and Special Ops museumIf you'd love to experience more than just Airborne and Special Ops museum, see what else the area has going on:
- Spend time finding out about various kinds of transportation at the fascinating Fayetteville Transportation Museum.
- Walk around Markethouse and take time to understand the rich history that is embedded in these walls.
- Stroll around Cape Fear Botanical Gardens and discover the array of flowers, trees and plants. Travelers both young and old will no doubt learn something new about their favorite flora.
- You'll lose yourself in this gaming fan's haven. Lafayette Bowling Lanes is home to a selection of activities that'll challenge your gaming prowess.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center is a fantastic place to discover more about medical science. Have a look on the website and see if you can organize a tour.
If you need a convenient way to visit Airborne and Special Ops museum, all you need to do is climb aboard the train to Fayetteville Amtrak, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.