Aillwee Cave is the perfect destination for travelers wanting to reconnect with Mother Nature.
In order to reach it, you'll need to head to Ballyvaughan, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Dublin, the nation's capital city.
If you're wondering where the best place is to set up base, you'll be glad to know you have 2 excellent options to select from. The Cappabhaile House and Hylands Burren Hotel are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Aillwee Cave.
There is one upmarket hotel in the area, so ensure that you confirm a room at the Gregans Castle Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Aillwee Cave
After you're finished with Aillwee Cave, there are plenty of other experiences available in the wider region:
- Wildlife enthusiasts will appreciate a visit to Burren Birds of Prey Centre.
- Imagine everyday life for history's nobility as you enjoy a tour of Newtown Castle, a local historic castle.
- Newton Castle, a well-known castle, is certainly a wonderful spot for history enthusiasts. You will imagine yourself living hundreds of years ago as you tour this iconic landmark.
- Poulnabrone Dolmen is a place that you can spend a few hours at to get an understanding of it's historical significance.
- Plan a visit to Caherconnell Stone Fort and uncover the secrets of this important location.