So, you're looking to visit Zum Zeri?
In order to find it, you'll need to head to Zeri, 220 miles (354 kilometers) from Rome, the national capital.
Part of the beauty of the area around Zum Zeri is that it's not dense with developments. Unfortunately, this also means that you have to go a bit further afield for some accommodations. Located just 17 miles (27 kilometers) away is Riomaggiore. There you'll have a choice of 28 places to stay. The Cinqueterre Residence, Giovanni Rooms Manarola and Hotel del Sole are a few you might like to investigate.
Other Things to Do Near Zum Zeri
You've traveled a long way, and no doubt Zum Zeri won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Take in the feeling of your blood pumping as you slide through the powdery white snow at Passo dei Due Santi.
- The Fabei is a great place to relax with a warm drink or two after an exhilarating couple of hours on the slopes.
- Feast your eyes on the steep inclines and jagged outcrops of Giaredo Gorge, one of nature's many treasures.
- You'll enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Villa Dosi, a local historic house.
- Check out Castello di Piagnaro. This historic castle is sure to impress the whole family.