Book a hotel near Zaitunay Bay, Beirut
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Zaitunay Bay
Zaitunay Bay Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover just a few of Mother Nature's intriguing wonders when you visit Zaitunay Bay.
If you want to visit, you'll need to make your way to Beirut, the country's capital. This prominent city welcomes large numbers of travelers all year round.
Picking the ideal hotel is a vital detail of any successful vacation. If you want to stay close to Zaitunay Bay, you'll find no less than 81 options to select from. The Le Gray and the Four Seasons Hotel Beirut are a couple of choices that are only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also consider the InterContinental Le Vendome Beirut, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you don't want to burst open your piggy bank, check out the excellent deals 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away at the Minto Suites.
People who adore life's finer things will be spoiled for choice due to the assortment of high-quality hotels available close by. You can look into getting a room at the InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut or the Le Patio Boutique Hotel, a mere 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Hang out, take a breather and meet some fellow travelers at Starbucks Coffee, which is not too far away. If you're after something more substantial, Roadster Diner is also close by and has a range of high quality dishes. Of course, there is no finer way to round out a long day of adventures than with a couple of drinks. The Roof, also a short walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Zaitunay BayAfter your time at Zaitunay Bay, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- At Planet Discovery, your youngsters can absorb themselves in fascinating, hands-on activities.
- If you're searching for a synagogue to visit in the area, try Maghen Abraham Synagogue.
- Enjoy a tour of Berytus Roman Baths and become more knowledgeable about similarities between different cultures.
- It's a good idea to leave some room in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to enjoy some shopping at Beirut Souks.
- If you want to know more about Islamic customs, arrange a tour of Amir Munzer Mosque.