ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Yonago hotel, you'll find Galaxy Express 999 and Yonago Castle Ruins. Minatoyama Park and Yumigahama Park are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A bar/lounge is on site and the staff is available around-the-clock at the 24-hour front desk. Take advantage of the free self parking.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 116 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, refrigerators, and TVs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 13 reviews
About the Smile Hotel YonagoLocation 1-1-55 Nishifukuhara, Yonago, Tottori 683-0805
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free self parking is available.
- 116 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Smile Hotel Yonago offers 116 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers. This Yonago hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and bidets. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Smile Hotel
- Smile Yonago
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.