ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Yonago hotel, you'll find Yumigahama Park and Galaxy Express 999. Also, Yonago Castle Ruins is within 3 miles (5 km) and Minatoyama Park is within 6 miles (10 km).
Hot springs, dining
This hotel features hot springs, a nightclub, and a restaurant. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free self parking. There's a bar/lounge on site, and a coffee shop and free newspapers are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 102 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs. Other amenities include separate bathtubs and showers, safes, and phones. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 109 reviews
About the Kaike Grand Hotel TensuiLocation 4-18-45 Kaikeonsen, Yonago, Tottori-ken 683-0001
Kaike Grand Hotel Tensui offers its guests hot springs and an outdoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A nightclub, an arcade/game room, and karaoke are also featured at Kaike Grand Hotel Tensui. Self parking is free.
- 1 building
- 102 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1967
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Game room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Yonago (YGJ) (13.4 km / 8.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Kaike Grand Hotel Tensui offers 102 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary toiletries. This Yonago hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers and bidets. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Nagisa tei - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Services include body treatments. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen). This service features separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Body treatments
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kaike Grand Hotel Tensui Yonago
- Kaike Grand Hotel Tensui
- Kaike Grand Tensui Yonago
- Kaike Grand Tensui
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.