Planning a trip to Yantai Fortress?
Some visitors like to stop by the national capital, Beijing, first. After you're done there, it is 320 miles (515 kilometers) to Yantai, where the attraction is.
If you like comfort and convenience, you'll be pleased to hear that there are 8 quality accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Yantai Fortress. See which catches your eye out of the Crowne Plaza Yantai Seaview and Yantai Blue Sky Hotel.
You will find a handful of budget-friendly hotels a quick drive away. Make inquiries at the Yantai Shuntai Hotel and the Hanting Express.
The Haiyue Hotel is the one name you have to know if you are on the hunt for somewhere elegant that is in this area. It's just 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Yantai Fortress
If you want to discover more than just Yantai Fortress, check out what else the area has going on:
- Enter a mesmerizing underwater world at Yantai Whale Shark Aquarium.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once stated that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not listen to the advice and stop at LiuQianLiu XiaoYeShi ShuHua ChenLieGuan while in the destination?
- You're likely to hear the locals mention YanTai GuiHua ZhanLanGuan, a very significant venue for a wide variety of events.
- Yantai University is not only an institution for academia, but it is also viewed as a place of inspiration for the area's locals.
- Pack a delicious picnic and spend an entire day admiring the water and indulging in the fresh air at No. 1 Bathing Beach.