Book a hotel near World's Largest Peace Pipe, Pipestone
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near World's Largest Peace Pipe
World's Largest Peace Pipe Hotel & Travel Guide
You can enjoy a history lesson coupled with some sightseeing while visiting World's Largest Peace Pipe.
This site is situated in Pipestone, which is roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, St. Paul.
Finding somewhere to lay your head within easy reach shouldn't be too hard, with 2 options to look into. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of World's Largest Peace Pipe you will find the Historic Calumet Inn and Americas Best Value Inn.
Yearning for a coffee, a delicious treat or both to maintain your energy levels? Lange's Cafe is an appealing place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's within walking distance of World's Largest Peace Pipe. If you're in need of an establishment with a heartier menu, New Country Restaurant can quiet a rumbling tummy. Why not finish a wonderful day with a toast to your traveling companions? Make your way to Historic Calumet Inn, just around the corner, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near World's Largest Peace PipeIf you want to explore more than just World's Largest Peace Pipe, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- The excellent performances, exhibits and other events offered by Pipestone Center for Preforming Arts are appreciated by the community's creators and spectators.
- Pipestone Historic District is an old but enchanting part of town, that is sure to make you feel you've travelled back through time.
- Pipestone National Monument is a site that you can spend a few hours at to get an understanding of it's historical significance.
- Nature lovers will revel in a day trip to Winnewissa Falls.
- Try and find the fairways at Pipestone Country Club, a great place to kick back and play a round or two.