ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Winchester Cathedral and University of Winchester within 3 miles (5 km) of this Winchester hotel. Sparsholt College and Westgate Museum are also within 3 miles (5 km).
2 outdoor tennis courts
This luxury hotel features 2 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 50 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Cable TV, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
About the Lainston House HotelLocation Woodman Lane, Winchester, England SO21 2LT
Lainston House Hotel offers its guests outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A terrace, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury Lainston House Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 5-star Winchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1683
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (22.6 km / 14.1 mi)
- Train station: Winchester Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Lainston House Hotel offers 50 accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Winchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Safe (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Avenue Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Cedar Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note the property’s onsite restaurant is adults-only during evening hours. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the restaurant after 7 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21 for adults and GBP 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lainston Hotel
- Lainston House
- Lainston House Hotel
- Lainston House Hotel Winchester
- Lainston House Winchester
- Lainston Hotel Winchester
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.