Wilson Castle is definitely a destination worth exploring.
If you're interested in discovering it for yourself, head to Central Vermont- Killington.
Hotel options are a bit thin in the immediate vicinity of Wilson Castle, but there are 8 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hampton Inn Rutland and Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area should give you at least some of the amenities you desire.
Not too far away, you can find some very affordable accommodations the perfect choice for making your vacation budget go a little further. Why not consider the Quality Inn Rutland and the Econo Lodge?
Other Things to Do Near Wilson Castle
If you have time, be sure to check out some of the other attractions in the region:
- If you're in need of some outdoor fun, go to Pine Hill Park, a popular recreational area.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Rutland Country Club.
- Plan a visit to Paramount Theater and delight in watching its talented actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.
- If you love experiencing the color and excitement of of a fairground, visit Vermont State Fairgrounds.
- On a day less than perfect for sightseeing, Green Mountain Rock Climbing Center is the one-stop venue for those looking for a way to occupy fidgety youngsters.