The intricacies of the regional culture may become more clear at Whitbourne Heritage Museum.
Whitbourne, about 40 miles (64 kilometers) away from the capital of the province, St. John's, is where you'll find it.
A big part of what makes Whitbourne Heritage Museum so charming is its remote location. However, be forewarned that you won't find any accommodations nearby. Why not make some enquiries 40 miles (64 kilometers) away at the Delta Hotels by Marriott St. John's Conference Centre? If that doesn't suit your itinerary, try the Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, or The Murray Premises Hotel, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Whitbourne Heritage Museum
You've come here for Whitbourne Heritage Museum, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- Enjoy the essences of the local area at Rodrigues Winery.
- Become familiar with the region's rich maritime heritage with an outing to South Dildo Whaling and Sealing Museum.
- At Dildo Area Interpretation Centre you will discover displays filled with magnificent creatures from our planet's massive oceans.
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, you should visit Fitzgerald's Pond Park, a lovely recreational area.
- Are you and your friends after somewhere to relax? Head over to Dildo Harbour, a delightful bay.