Book a hotel near Werfen Ice Caves, Werfen
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Werfen Ice Caves
Werfen Ice Caves Hotel & Travel Guide
Get back to nature when you visit Werfen Ice Caves, one of the area's leading natural attractions.
To see it, head to Werfen. If you're not completely sure where that is, it's roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) from Innsbruck, the state capital.
The Gasthof Werfenerhof is the closest hotel to Werfen Ice Caves. A quick 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if you want convenience.
When it's dinnertime, walk over to Ledo urvai aikstele (Eishohlenstraße, Pfarrwerfen) for some fine fare. It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Werfen Ice Caves.
Other Things to Do Near Werfen Ice CavesIf you want to discover more than just Werfen Ice Caves, check out what else the area has available:
- Pull on some sturdy boots, grab a trusted flashlight and take a step into the darkness of Eisriesenwelt Cave.
- If you're looking for an attraction that is guaranteed to interest the whole family, you should take part in a guided tour of the historic castle, Hohenwerfen Castle.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the greats and victories at Salzburger Landes Ski Museum.
- Feast your eyes on the vast cravasses and rocky outcrops of Lammerklamm Gorge, a masterpiece of nature.
- Relax your mind and body by visiting the beautiful natural springs of Aqua Spa and Bath Salza Golling.
To get to and from Werfen Ice Caves, you could try taking the train. The nearest station, Tenneck, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.