We all want to see the kids having a good time while traveling. An afternoon at Wasaga 500 Go Karts is guaranteed to put a smile on their faces.
It's located in Barrie - Orillia, an estimated 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Toronto.
If you're wondering where the best place is to base yourself, you'll be pleased to know you have 2 good options to choose from. The Wu Wu's Cabins and Kingsbridge Inn Bon-Air Motel, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wasaga 500 Go Karts, are popular with many travelers.
The surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions will give you all you need at a price you'll love. A couple of the options are the Travelodge Wasaga Beach and the Riverview Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Wasaga 500 Go Karts
After finishing up with Wasaga 500 Go Karts, travelers often check out one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Improve your swing and aim to shave a few strokes from your score at Marlwood Golf & Country Club.
- Discover the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Marlwood Golf and Country Club.
- Putt-putt golf is just one of those childhood activities that isn't likely to lose its charming qualities. Be a big kid for a little while at Skull Island Adventure Golf.
- Indulge in the feeling of the fresh snow as you ski down the mountains at Wasaga Beach Nordic Centre.
- There's truly nothing like the lovely serenity of dipping your toes into the water. Take some me time and simply enjoy the sight of the sun's reflection on the waves at Wasaga Beach Provincial Park.