Where to stay in Walloon Region: Best areas for travelers
- Liege: You're in for a good time, art lovers. This place is bulging at the seams with vibrant galleries and amazing experiences. If you're seeking some arty attractions to put on your itinerary, look up Forum de Liege and Royal Opera of Wallonia. Then, draw inspiration from the skill and creativity on display at Theatre de Liege and Musée d'Art Réligieux et d'Art Mosan. If you'd like to see even more artistic gems, be sure to visit Museum of Walloon Art and Mamac. Some popular hotels here are the ibis Liège Centre Opéra, the Smartflats Saint-gangulphe III - 1 Bedroom - Downtown and the Amosa Liège City Centre Hotel.
- Durbuy: Make sure to plan ahead so you can see all of this buzzing destination. Radhadesh, Durbuy Christmas Market and Tower ought to be first on your to-do list. If superb service and a warm, cozy bed are priorities for you, the Azur en Ardenne, the Luxury Holiday Home in Durbuy With 5 Bedrooms and Panoramic View of the Ardennes and the Mont-des-Pins/Dennenheuvel certainly won't disappoint.
- Spa: This destination features on many travelers' Walloon Region itinerary — and for an excellent reason too! There are lots of exciting things to explore here, like RAVeL Spa - Francorchamps - Stavelot, Spa Monopole and Royal Golf des Fagnes. You'll find comfortable rooms to put your feet up at the La Heid des Pairs, the Hotel La Villa des Fleurs and the Hôtel Le Relais.
- Charleroi: If it's your first time in Charleroi and you're after some advice on where to stay, the Novotel Charleroi Centre, the Leonardo Hotel Charleroi City Center and the Ibis Charleroi Centre Gare are smart choices. Plus, they're excellent bases to discover this destination's many attractions. Spiroudome, Rive Gauche and Museum of Photography lure visitors and locals alike. Be sure to check out other attractions like European Flight Simulator, Belfry and Stade Velodrome Gilly.
- Malmedy: Highlights of this place include Malmedy Massacre Memorial, Malmundarium and Baugnez 44 Historical Centre. Add to that some quality places to rest for the night, such as the House / Villa - Malmedy and the Location de Vacances Les Terrasses de Malmedy - Duplex 455, and you've got the ingredients for an awesome trip. The MY Hotel Malmedy will also deliver a restful night's sleep.
Search vacation packages deals in Walloon Region's top destinations
Walloon Region flight + hotel packages
2021 Walloon Region vacations
Top Walloon Region hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Walloon Region
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Walloon Region?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Walloon Region?
Why should I book my Walloon Region vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Walloon Region car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Walloon Region?
Which airport is best for Walloon Region?
What is there to do in Walloon Region?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.