Find & compare wedding hotels in Vigan
Top Vigan Hotel Wedding Venues
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Vigan, a culturally rich city known for its cathedral and festivals, as well as attractions like Vigan City Convention Center and Baluarte Zoo. Take your pick from Travelocity's 2 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Vigan and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Vigan with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Pagburnayan.
- Other things to see include Plaza Salcedo, Crisologo Museum, and Syquia Mansion.
- Need a pet store? Try Vigan Pet Shop, Josvanne's Pets And Souvenirs, or Mary Joy Feed And Pet Supply.
- For vet care, S. M. Amores Veterinary Clinic and Francis Paul Benedict Vet Clinic And Agrivet Supply are both located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Vigan
- Nitelife Transient House
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star inn.
- ZEN Rooms Calle Crisologo Vigan
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Vigan
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Vigan.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 73°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 75°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 67°F.