Book a hotel near Viale Ceccarini, Riccione
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Viale Ceccarini
Viale Ceccarini Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your visit to Viale Ceccarini.
It's located in Riccione, around 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the country's capital city, Rome.
With no less than 45 possible accommodations an easy stroll from where you want to be, you won't need to settle for anything less than perfect. The Hotel Promenade Residence & Wellness, Atlantic Hotel and Residence Lungomare offer a wide selection.
If you want to save some dollars for a rainy day, you might want to consider some of the inexpensive hotels that are available. The D-Place Aparthotel & Suite and the Hotel Mirabella are firm favorites, and they are only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Travelers that enjoy the finer things will be spoiled for choice because of the range of high-class hotels available nearby. You can make a booking at the Trampolines Suite Hotel, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Hotel Lunariccione, situated 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Close by and convenient, Caffitaly system shop Riccione is one of the most popular places to stop and recharge. Or, perhaps you could take a table near the window at Hotel 4 stagioni. It's close by and well-known for feeding hungry patrons with mouth-watering food. Of course, there's no finer way to finish off a long day of adventures than with a relaxing drink or two. Bar Trovatore, also a brief walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Viale CeccariniOnce you're finished at Viale Ceccarini, you can think about the region's other sights:
- Riccione Conference Centre is a popular location for large conferences and various other events.
- Even if you don't take a tour of Plazzo Del Turismo, this majestic landmark is well worth admiring from the outside.
- View the exhibition pieces at Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art Villa Franceschi.
- If you're a history fanatic, check out Villa Mussolini and see why it's so culturally significant.
- Support the local cultural scene and attend a play at Riccione Play Hall.
Why not take the metro to reach Viale Ceccarini? The closest station, Riccione, is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.