ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Venice getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Cannaregio hotel, you'll find Scalzi Bridge and Guglie Bridge. Guglie Waterbus and Riva de Biasio Waterbus are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features a bar/lounge, free WiFi in public areas, and a garden. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning. Luggage storage, laundry facilities, and concierge services are also on offer.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 30 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, room service, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 261 reviews
About the Venice Times HotelLocation Calle Priuli Dei Cavalletti 99/d, Venice, 30121
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the luxury Venice Times Hotel. A complete renovation of Venice Times Hotel was completed in April 2017. This 4.5-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (12.8 km / 7.9 mi)
- Train station: Porto Marghera Station (5.9 km / 3.7 mi)
Venice Times Hotel offers 30 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Venice hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Venice Times
- Stella Alpina Edelweiss Hotel Venice
- Stella Alpina Edelweiss Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.