ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In historical district
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this well-placed hotel, you'll find Grand Canal and Academy Gallery. Peggy Guggenheim Museum and Ca' Rezzonico are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and 2 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 14 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and free train station pick-up. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 poolside bars and get perks like free WiFi.
Sofa beds, WiFi
The 266 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, while sitting areas and refrigerators offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include sofa beds, 24-hour room service, and WiFi.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the JW Marriott Venice Resort & SpaLocation Isola delle Rose, Laguna di San Marco, Venice, VE 30133
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 05 November to 05 April:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 4284 square feet (398 square meters) and includes a conference center. A children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are also featured at the luxury JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are free. This 5-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 266 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 5 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 bars or lounges
- 4284 sq ft of conference space
- 398 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (17.1 km / 10.7 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa offers 266 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. This Venice hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Cucina Daily Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Sagra Rooftop Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Fiola at Dopolavoro - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Giardino Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Dispensa Delicatessen - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
JW Venice Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour train station shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Train station transportation is offered at scheduled times 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 130.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 130 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 55 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 11-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 130 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 130.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- JW Marriott Venice Resort
- JW Marriott Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.