ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll find Piazza Ferretto and Municipal Tower of Mestre within 2 miles (3 km) of this hostel. Porto Marghera and Forte Marghera are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free WiFi in public areas and a garden are available at this hostel. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
The 119 guestrooms offer free WiFi, hair dryers, and safes.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 127 reviews
About the Anda Venice HostelLocation Via Ortigara, 10, Mestre, Venezia 30171
As a guest of Anda Venice Hostel, you'll find a vending machine, a garden, and an elevator (lift). WiFi is free in public spaces. Anda Venice Hostel also features a microwave in a common area and a refrigerator in a common area.
- 1 building
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Microwave in a common area
- Refrigerator in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Venice-Mestre Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Anda Venice Hostel offers 119 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. This Mestre hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Towels are not included in the room rate. Towels are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per accommodation, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Towels fee: EUR 3
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Anda Venice Hostel Mestre
- Anda Venice Mestre
- Anda Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.