Making plans to check out Tysons' Fine Minerals and searching for the closest hotel room?
To reach it, make your way about 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Halifax, until you get to Amherst.
You will have 3 hotels to select from nearby. Spend some time comparing The Parrsboro Mansion Inn and The Maple Inn Bed and Breakfast, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tysons' Fine Minerals.
Traveling can be hard work, and it's even tougher without regular coffee breaks. When you feel like you need that caffeine kick, head over to nonesuch Art Cafe & books & Accomodations (Parrsboro.) Belly still rumbling? Indulge in some heartier fare at The Porchlight Restaurant (138 Lower Main Street, Parrsboro), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Tysons' Fine Minerals
Once you're finished at Tysons' Fine Minerals, don't neglect the area's other sights:
- Immerse yourself in the world of theater when you see one of the performances available at Ship's Company Theatre.
- Featuring a myriad of enthralling programs, exhibits and collections, Fundy Geological Museum educates, inspires and entertains the curious visitors who stream through its doors.
- Pull on your skates and glide onto the ice. It's time to test your figure eights at Parrsboro Lions Recreation Centre.
- Get the family together and head to Second Beach, where you can build sand castles as long as you like.
- Choose a vantage point, get comfortable and watch the sunset from Parrsboro Lighthouse.