Where to stay in Turin: Best areas for travelers
- Historic Centre: Offering great food, nightlife and major attractions, this neighborhood is an irresistible place to stay. Unpack your suitcase someplace comfy like the Hotel Turin Palace, the Best Western Plus Hotel Genova or the Holiday Inn Turin City Centre. But don't spend too long in your room — Mole Antonelliana and Turin Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) are waiting to explore!
- Vittoria: Whatever it is that's brought you to this neighborhood, it won't be long till you've fallen under its spell. Sacra di San Michele, Museo A come Ambiente, Museo Ettore Fico — there's loads to keep you on your feet. For comfort and convenience, we recommend the Art Hotel Olympic, the Hotel Residenza delle Alpi and The Originals City, Hôtel Royal, Turin.
- San Salvario: When organizing your stay in this area, start by settling on where you'll kick back come nighttime. The Hotel Eden, the Apartment Near the Park and Charmerende Lejlighed i Historisk Bygning are just a few choices. Once you've checked in, get out and see well-known attractions like Valentino Park. Stick it on your must-see list!
- Roman Quarter: You've studied up on all the top attractions in the area. Now all you need is a nice room to return to. For a relaxing getaway, make a reservation at the Hotel Dogana Vecchia or the TownHouse 70.
- Aurora: This neighborhood has loads to offer first-time visitors to the city, including fascinating sights like Mercato di Porta Palazzo. Spend your days exploring and your evenings somewhere comfortable like the And Roof sky of Stars ... Historical House in Old Village, as in a B & B, the Hotel Giulio Cesare or the Don Chisciotte.
Top Turin hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Turin
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Turin?
How long should my Turin vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Turin?
Why should I purchase my Turin vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Turin car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Turin?
Which airport is best for Turin?
What is there to do in Turin?
Where should I stay when visiting Turin?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.