ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 6 miles (10 km) of The Hall of Awa Japanese Handmade Paper and 16 miles (25 km) of Okuboji Temple. Shionoe Art Museum is within 16 miles (25 km) and Asutamuland Tokushima is within 20 miles (32 km).
This ryokan doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience.
In addition to flat-screen TVs, the 14 guestrooms offer minibars and hair dryers. Other amenities include safes and free toiletries. Bathrooms are shared.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 2 reviews
About the Dochu Land Shin OnsenLocation 165, Sakuranooka, Awa, Tokushima 771-1705
Dochu Land Shin Onsen offers its guests laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Awa ryokan.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Dochu Land Shin Onsen offers 14 accommodations with minibars and safes. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10:30 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 8 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dochu Land Shin Onsen Inn Awa
- Dochu Land Shin Onsen Inn
- Dochu Land Shin Onsen Awa
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.