ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 5-minute walk of this Tokushima hotel, you'll find Bizan Park and German House. Shinmachigawa Mizugiwa Park and Tokushima Castle Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk are among this hotel's amenities. WiFi in public areas is free. Luggage storage and laundry facilities are also provided.
Free wired Internet, refrigerators
Offering conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 208 guestrooms also have free wired Internet and TVs. Hair dryers and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 120 reviews
About the Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel - ROUTE-INN HOTELS -Location 3-5-1, Bandai-cho, Tokushima, Tokushima-ken 770-0941
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel - ROUTE-INN HOTELS - also features tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Tokushima hotel is smoke free.
- 208 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (183.6 km / 114.1 mi)
- Train station: Awa-Tomida Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel - ROUTE-INN HOTELS - offers 208 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers. This Tokushima hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel - ROUTE-INN HOTELS - has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 15
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1420 for adults and JPY 840 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grandvrio Hotel Tokushima
- Tokushima Grandvrio
- Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel ROUTE-INN HOTELS
- Tokushima Grandvrio ROUTE-INN HOTELS
- Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel
- Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel nbsp; ROUTE INN HOTELS
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.