Book a hotel near The OPP Museum, Orillia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The OPP Museum
The OPP Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A journey to The OPP Museum will give you a fun and enriching lesson in the area's culture.
It's located in Barrie - Orillia, roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the province, Toronto.
The 5 accommodations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The OPP Museum are ideal for travelers who don't have as much time as they would like. The Best Western Plus Mariposa Inn & Conference Centre and the Comfort Inn Orillia are two good places, situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Instead of counting sheep, you'll be thinking about the cash you pocket when you book a room at the budget-friendly Econo Lodge Orillia. As an added bonus, it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Close by and convenient, Tim Hortons is considered one of the best places to take five and recharge. Stomach still rumbling? Wendy's is also not far away and offers guests a more comprehensive eating experience. Kick back and take it easy with a glass of wine or beer. Grape & Olive is only a few minutes away on foot, and the staff will be pleased to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near The OPP MuseumOnce you're finally finished at The OPP Museum, you won't be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the area:
- Scout Valley is popular with both locals and visitors. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Learn all about the beautiful animals at Scales Nature Park, a local animal sanctuary.
- Get ready for a night full of entertainment when you watch a play at Orillia Opera House.
- Couchiching Beach Park is a green urban oasis. It's always a wonderful spot to have a picnic and relax outdoors.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a memorable day out when you visit Leacock Museum.