Remember to call out, "fore" before you take a swing with your best club at The Links At Penn Hills.
To experience it, travel to Halifax, the capital of the province.
There is just 1 hotel close by, so get set to secure your accommodation as soon as you can. The Nelson House Bed & Breakfast is an easy 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from The Links At Penn Hills.
Other Things to Do Near The Links At Penn Hills
If you're hoping to jam as much as possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Learn a great deal about the terrific creatures living at Shubenacadie Provincial Wildlife Park, a highly respected animal sanctuary.
- Atlantic Motorsport Park is the place to be on race day. Be astounded by the speed of the cars as they navigate the difficult course.
- It doesn't matter whether you're a fictional character, a local celebrity or a sporting great, you've definitely made it if there's a statue of you! Check out Mastodon Ridge and have a look.
- If you'd like to get your bearings, head over to Caddell Rapids Lookoff Provincial Park and enjoy the stunning view.
- If you'd like to go on another adventure in the area, go and check out Fundy Tidal Interpretive Centre and grab a few flyers.