The Governor's House is definitely a place worth visiting.
If you'd like to visit, head over to Stowe. If you're not sure where that is, it's roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital.
While you're not swamped with choice when it comes to accommodation options in the area, you will find 1 hotel which you will be able to call home. The Muddy Moose is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from The Governor's House.
Other Things to Do Near The Governor's House
After finishing up with The Governor's House, visitors often swing by one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- If you are in the area, you should go to Tea at the Governor's House, a frequently mentioned landmark.
- History buffs simply must visit Noyes House Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Improve your swing and perhaps also take some strokes off your game at Ryder Brook Golf Course.
- Bring the family to spend the day with the horses and colts at Travelocity. Observing these impressive creatures up close is a wonderful treat for everyone.
- If you are captivated by beautiful rocky terrain, visit Sterling Falls Gorge Trailhead. Hiking paths are waiting, so pack a lunch and enjoy the landscape!