Behold some of Mother Nature's intriguing wonders when you visit Tettegouche Trail.
Silver Bay, about 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital of the state, St. Paul, is where you will find it.
Though there's only 1 accommodation option in the area, how many beds does one really need? After a delicious breakfast at the Americinn Silver Bay, it won't take long to get to Tettegouche Trail, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Tettegouche Trail
Once you're finished at Tettegouche Trail, you can look into the region's other sights:
- Gaze at the birds flying overhead as you fill your lungs with the refreshing sea air at Shovel Point. This is the ideal place for vistas of the surrounding ocean.
- See one of the area's most significant bodies of running water, Baptism River.
- See one of the area's most prominent bodies of rushing water, Caribou River.
- Get out your walking shoes and take on Split Rock Loop Trail. This picturesque and rewarding hike is an excellent way to acquaint yourself with the natural charm of this region.
- Go wildlife viewing, snap a few photos and walk along the trails at George Crosby Manitou State Park.