Book a hotel near Tequendama Falls, Bogotá
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tequendama Falls
Tequendama Falls Hotel & Travel Guide
Escape from the concrete highways and crowds of people when you visit Tequendama Falls, where Mother Nature will take you under her wing.
It is to be found in the national capital of Bogota, a destination that's an attraction of its own.
Even though there are no accommodations near Tequendama Falls, you will be able to hunt some down that are a manageable drive away. The JW Marriott Hotel Bogota is 18 miles (29 kilometers) away, the Four Seasons Hotel Bogota 18 miles (29 kilometers) and the Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina 18 miles (29 kilometers).
0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Tequendama Falls is where you'll find Tienda El Rubí (Cundinamarca), an excellent eatery to order your evening meal after a busy day of adventuring.
Other Things to Do Near Tequendama FallsAfter you're finished at Tequendama Falls, there are an assortment of other things to keep you on the move:
- If you don't mind a bit of learning, go and see what's being displayed at Tequendama Falls Museum of Biodiversity and Culture.
- Try to find some wildlife, snap a few photos and amble through nature at Parque Natural Chicaque.
- A prominent local attraction, Jorge Eliecer Gaitan Monument is a commemoration of historical events inscribed in the spirit of local residents.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once said that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and visit Museo de Arte Moderno while you're in the region?
- You'll certainly find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for family and friends at Plaza de las Americas Shopping Mall. Don't forget to buy yourself a few treats, too!