Book a Hotel Near Temple of Carmen, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Temple of Carmen
Temple of Carmen Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you want to have a spiritual experience, or you are just intrigued by its history, Temple of Carmen is a popular sight you should not miss.
You'll discover it in San Luis Potosi, around 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the nation's capital city, Mexico City.
If you don't intend to stray too far from Temple of Carmen, you might like to spend a few nights at one of the 13 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many travelers appreciate the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin, One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez and Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The surrounding area's more economical accommodations will provide you with everything you need at a price you won't believe. If you don't know where to start, consider the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
Yearning for a cup of coffee, a treat or a special something to keep up your energy levels? Rico-Postre is an appealing place to treat yourself to a snack and it's not far from Temple of Carmen. If you're seeking something a little more substantial, make a reservation at Blue Pizza, another nearby option. Sit back and unwind with a glass of wine or beer. La Santita is in the immediate vicinity, and the bartenders will be happy to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near Temple of CarmenAfter you've seen all there is to see at Temple of Carmen, there are a range of other experiences available in the area:
- An excursion to Museum of the Viceroyalty, a popular history museum, is always fun and educational.
- Get friendly with some of the locals at Plaza del Carmen, and get better acquainted with this destination.
- Organize a trip to Teatro de la Paz and enjoy watching its talented actors give it their best shot.
- Try the National Mask Museum, where your kids may like the exhibits and learn a thing or two.
- Perhaps not the most glamorous or famous museum, Othoniano Museum could still be worth checking out if you have a thirst for knowledge.