Book a hotel near Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Tel Aviv
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tel Aviv Museum of Art
Tel Aviv Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
You may have seen it all over postcards or in your guidebook, but there's nothing quite like viewing Tel Aviv Museum of Art firsthand.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Tel Aviv, as it's an exciting city to see in its own right.
With around 171 accommodations only a short distance away from Tel Aviv Museum of Art, it won't be difficult to secure a room that's perfect for you. The Hilton Tel Aviv, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You might also like to check out the Dan Tel Aviv, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Royal Beach Tel Aviv, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Intrepid tourists should be thrilled to know that they can choose from a fair number of bargain hotels. A couple of recommended places are the Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel and the Herods Hotel Tel Aviv by the Beach, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It's not necessary to go too far to indulge in a little luxury. Select from a great range of lavish hotels nearby. The Rothschild Hotel Tel Aviv's Finest is one of best places, and it's situated only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Or, book a room at the Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Toto (Berkovitch Street 4, Tel Aviv-Yafo) has to be one of the most renowned venues for a cup of piping hot coffee. If you're looking for a meal, Pastel (מוזיאון ת"א, שדרות שאול המלך 27, תל אביב יפו) is a fine place to dine. It's a quick stroll of 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) from Tel Aviv Museum of Art.
Other Things to Do Near Tel Aviv Museum of ArtAs well as Tel Aviv Museum of Art, travelers often swing by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Tel Aviv Performing Arts Center offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that will give you an appreciation of the area's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- If you're a theater buff, be certain to attend a production at Cameri Theater.
- Do some serious shopping at Weizmann Shopping Center, a well-known shopping destination for tourists and locals alike.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the ideal memento at Azrieli Center.
- You won't need to travel to a different planet to find out about the universe. The force is sure to be with you at Azrieli Observatory.
Going to Tel Aviv Museum of Art by train couldn't be simpler. The most convenient station, Tel Aviv Hashalom, is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.