If you're the kind of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Tea at the Governor's House.
You can visit it by making your way to Stowe, 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Since there's just 1 accommodation option within close reach, it's a good idea to book early. From Tea at the Governor's House to the Muddy Moose is just 2 miles (3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Tea at the Governor's House
Whether you want to take the road less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your visit to Tea at the Governor's House:
- If you are touring the area, check out The Governor's House, a popular property.
- History buffs will want to visit Noyes House Museum, where history comes to life with stories from the past.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Ryder Brook Golf Course.
- Get close to the charming horses at The Center for America's First Horse.
- Spend some time admiring the rugged landscape and jagged outcrops of Sterling Falls Gorge Trailhead, a masterpiece of nature.