No one can deny that time spent among nature is good for the soul. If you're feeling a bit worn out from your day-to-day, a quick break at Schwarzwaldpark might be just what you need.
Located in Loeffingen, you'll need to head 75 miles (121 kilometers) from Bern, the national capital, to reach it.
Since there's just 1 hotel that's close by, it's a good idea to book early. The Global Hotel Löffingen is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Schwarzwaldpark.
Other Things to Do Near Schwarzwaldpark
Here's a sampling of the area's other diversions:
- Take a stroll and see the protected land at Wutachschlucht.
- Head to Huefingen Roman Bath Ruins to really honor history.
- Lose yourself in the calming sound of gushing water at Source of the Danube.
- Spend a hot afternoon at Badeparadies Schwarzwald, where you can experience the thrills and spills of some great water rides.
- Head to Museum Husli if you've visited all the famous museums and you're still looking for more!