Making plans to visit Surf's Up and looking for somewhere to stay close by?
It's to be found in Avon. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 180 miles (290 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Make your visit to Surf's Up as relaxed as possible by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover that there are 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hatteras Island Inn and Cape Pines Motel are two establishments you might want to consider.
0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) from Surf's Up is where you can find Bros Sandwich Shack (41934 North Carolina 12, Avon), an excellent eatery to have a meal after a busy day of exploring.
Other Things to Do Near Surf's Up
Whether you'd like to take the road less traveled or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after your visit to Surf's Up:
- Are you keen to splash some cash? The popular Hatteras Island Boardsports is a must-visit on a lot of people's schedules.
- Inhale deeply and let the water beneath your feet carry away your problems at Avon Pier. It is a marvelous location for relaxing and getting back to nature.
- Indulge in an alfresco snack, hone your photography skills or stretch your legs with a walk at Avon Fishing Pier, one of the best waterfront settings around.
- Enjoy the works of art that are currently on display at Studio 12.
- Go and devote a few hours to viewing art at Kinnakeet Clay Works, a local art gallery.